Devise a savings plan to help you reach one of your financial goals, for example to save for a house deposit, wedding, or overseas holiday.
Explore the impact of different timeframes, deposit frequencies and amounts, and interest rates on your overall savings plan.
Compare interest rates from different providers to help you choose the most lucrative option for your needs.
1. Enter your starting balance in the first box.
2. Using the drop-down menu, select your deposit frequency (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or annually).
3. Enter your deposit amount in the third box.
4. Enter the number of years you plan to save in the fourth box.
5. Enter your proposed interest rate in the last box.
Please note this calculator is designed to be used as a guide only. Actual compound interest totals will depend on a variety of factors, such as your chosen provider, bank fees, and more.