Estimate the impact of making a lump sum repayment on your loan.
Explore whether it makes sense to make a lump sum repayment or regular extra repayments.
Compare different lump sum repayment amounts with different interest rates and loan lengths.
1. Enter the total amount borrowed (your current loan balance).
2. Enter your interest rate.
3. Select your repayment frequency from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter your proposed lump sum repayment.
5. Identify when you would like to make this repayment (for example, after one year, three years, five years, etc.).
Please note this calculator is designed to be used as a guide only. Actual amounts may vary depending on your chosen loan provider, bank fees, and more.